- in Give-A-Ways
Hey there Black business lovers!
Our November giveaway was the the first of many that we’ll start doing to market and spread the tremendous love we have for Black owned businesses 365 days of the year! For November we decided to partner up with Ours by Blackjoy to give one of our lucky Black business lovers a free subscription box . From cosmetics to health, OURS by Blackjoy is all about creating the ultimate experience for people of color. This Black owned subscription box service is the best way to discover brands that make their products with you in mind. The subscription box for November was all about moisturization that highlighted products from Divine Love Holistic Wellness, InJoy Beauty Products, herb’neden, SheaMoisture and M&K Raw Essentials. All of these products procured by the Ours by Blackjoy subscription service are all Black owned businesses that you should get to know and show love to if you haven’t already.
Let’s take a look at some of the products that Cherie won with her November Blackjoy subscription box:
Links to the products are included for those who want to try out these B.O.B.s too.
- The Herbs & Oats Bath Tea by Divine Love Holistic Wellness is made with with essential oils, lavender, Rosemary, Hibiscus, Calendula, Epsom salt, oats which have been ground into a fine powder for easy clean up once your bath is finished.
- The Lemon Lip Balm also by Divine Love Holistic Wellness is blended using organic coconut oil, kokum butter, coco butter, lemon essential oil, mandarin essential oil and bees wax.
- Nutty Butter Body Butter by InJoy Beauty Products A creamy and fluffy fusion of shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil, olive oil, and jojoba oil.
- Tea & Tumeric Handmade Soap by herb’neden is a soap with the medicinal properties of tea tree and turmeric. Tea tree essential oil is an antiseptic and antibacterial that clears the skin of unwanted organisms. While turmeric, has anti inflammatory properties that helps to clear up scarring.
- Moisture Retention Shampoo by SheaMoisture clarifys your hair and is specially designed to be gentle while removing product build up. It hydrates hair from deep within, to leave your hair smooth, frizz-free, and enviously bouncy.
- Restorative Conditioner by SheaMoisture is made with raw Shea butter, sea kelp, and Argan oil to restore your dry scalp and hair, seal and smooth hair cuticles and restore shine and promote elasticity.
- Bonus Item! Homemade Bath Bomb by M & K Raw Essentials is an all natural bath and body B.O.B. All their bombs have coconut oil, vitamin E oil and Epson salt and are handmade.